Friday, June 15, 2012

A Rainy Sunday ♡





     Just Ginger- Gray wrap sweater, Gap- Jeans, Gucci- Hobo bag, Jaclyn Smith- Leopard pumps, 
     London Fog- Black tartan umbrella

Yes, it's raining, and I wanted it to be sunny to take pictures with these beautiful trees and their white spring blossoms on our local lake as a backdrop.  But does that mean I'm stuck indoors?  Of course not -- I just found other ways to enjoy what I was given.  Like the cozy sensation of listening to the gentle patter of raindrops on the fabric of the umbrella right over my head.  The rust-orange pants and leopard shoes definitely livened up this grey day.  And no bad weather is going to get through my sweater wrap and dampen my spirits!  The sun may be hidden, but my sunny outlook won't be "rained out."  It just goes to show that a beautiful day is really just a state of mind, isn't it?  =)




No comments:

Post a Comment